ScoreLive Terms of Service
1. Recognition and acceptance of the terms
2. Law-abiding commitments and obligations
You promise that you will never use this service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way, and you promise to abide by the relevant laws and international practices of the Republic of China. If you are a user outside the Republic of China, you agree to abide by the laws of the country or region to which you belong. You agree and warrant that you shall not use this service to engage in acts that infringe upon the rights and interests of others or violate the law, including but not limited to the following:
- Publish or transmit any unlawful, defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, forged, uncomfortable, contrary to public order or good customs of any text, picture or any form of file on the Service;
- Infringing on others Reputation, ownership, privacy, trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, patents, other intellectual property rights and other rights;
- Breach of confidentiality obligations under the law or contract;
- Use the service in the name of others or pretend to be the company or the third party. Acts of three persons or acts of intentionally disseminating false information;
- Transmission or dissemination of computer viruses or information that interferes with others or the operation of the Internet in various ways;
- Engaging in illegal transactions or posting false, false and criminal information;
- Selling guns sticks, drugs, banned drugs, pirated software or other prohibited substances; provide gambling information or induce others to participate in gambling in any way; conduct for the purpose of sexual or obscene conduct, conduct for the purpose of knowing or interacting with the opposite sex, Acts for the purpose of harassing or slandering other users, other acts of using the service for purposes different from those set forth in the service;
- Selling goods on the service without actually complying with food, hygiene, medical or other regulations;
- Using several avatar accounts to conduct inappropriate behaviors, affecting the rights and interests of other users;
- Persuading to participate in religious activities or religious groups;
- Improperly collecting, disclosing or providing other people's personal data, registration data, usage record data, etc.
- Behaviors that interfere with the server or network system of this service, improper operation of the service by using BOT, cheating tools, or other technical means, intentional use of loopholes in this service, or repeating the same question beyond the necessary limit. or required behavior, or other behavior that hinders the company's operation of the service or other users' use of the service, and creates interference.
3. Protection of children and adolescents
The default audience of this service is the general public, excluding minors under the age of 12. In order to ensure the safety of children and young people using the Internet and avoid invasion of privacy rights, parents (or guardians) should confirm that they have agreed to children's use of this service, and pay attention to the following :
- The information and services provided by this service may be linked to third-party services. Children under the age of 12 should accompany them all the time when they surf the Internet, and children over the age of 12 and under 18 should also consider whether to give their consent before surfing the Internet.
We understand the special needs of protecting children's online privacy and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. However, if you believe that we have collected any personal information from children, please contact us via the contact form. If we become aware of the inadvertent collection of personal information from a child, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable steps to delete the personal information from our records.
4. System Interruption or Failure
ScoreLive will continue to change and improve the service, may add or remove functions or features, and may completely suspend or stop a service. ScoreLive reserves the right to modify or temporarily or permanently discontinue the provision of this service at any time without notice. You should take protective measures by yourself when using this service, in the event of interruption, failure, loss of data, error, or other In the event of economic loss, ScoreLive shall not be liable for any damages caused by your use (or inability to use) this service, except intentional or gross negligence.
5. Permission to use
You agree that ScoreLive may, in its judgment, be subject to any reason, including but not limited to non-use for a certain period of time, court or government order, the unavailability of the service or substantial changes to the service content, unforeseen technical or security factors or problems, fraud or Illegal behavior, failure to pay fees in accordance with the contract, or other violations of the express provisions of these Terms of Service, ScoreLive may immediately close, delete or restrict access to your account and all or part of the related information and files in your account, and stop all or part of this service. part of the usage rights.
6. User Responsibilities
- Users shall be responsible for using this service, and shall bear all responsibilities for all actions and results of this service.
- This service believes that when users use the services provided by this service in violation of these terms, it will take necessary and appropriate measures as determined by this service. However, this does not mean that the Service is obliged to prevent or correct such violations.
- When the user suffers any damage (including the burden of attorney's fees) directly or indirectly due to the user's use of the service (including the company's receipt of a complaint from a third party for such use), the user shall comply with the requirements of the service. Immediate compensation.
ScoreLive does not provide any express or implied warranty for this service, and the company does not guarantee that this service is free from factual or legal defects (including security, reliability, correctness, completeness, effectiveness, specific purpose Applicability, security and other related defects, errors or program errors, rights infringement, etc.), when using this service, you must bear the relevant risks.
8. Authorization of content
- If you have no legal rights to authorize others to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, disseminate, distribute, or publicly publish a certain material, and transfer the aforementioned rights to a third party, please do not authorize the material without authorization Upload, transmit, import or provide to ScoreLive.
- When the company needs to confirm whether there is a violation of laws and regulations or the provisions of these terms, etc., it may confirm the content provided by you. However, this does not mean that the company is obliged to make such confirmation.
- When the company believes that the user's submitted content violates relevant laws or regulations or is in danger of violating the provisions of these terms, or if there are other business needs, the company may, without prior notice to the user, limit the content of the service by deleting the submitted content and other methods.
9. Protection of intellectual property rights
The software or program used by ScoreLive or all content on its own services, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, materials, service structure, arrangement of service screens, web page design, member content, etc., are owned by ScoreLive or other rights Persons legally own their intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, business secrets and proprietary technologies. No one may use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, publicly transmit, publicly perform, modify, distribute, distribute, publicly publish, restore engineering, decompile or reversed-engineering .
Last update date: June 17, 2022